Styli with M5 thread are ideally suited for systems using the ZEISS VAST active scanning sensor. Different stylus elements (sphere, disk, etc.) made of different materials are available.
In addition to standard ruby and silicon nitride materials, extra-hard diamond styli are available.
Carbon fiber shafts ensure particularly precise results when it comes to finding an optimum of stiffness, weight and thermal expansion.
- Stylus straightStyli with straight shaft are used for all standard applications.
- Stylus steppedStyli with stepped shaft for easy accessible parts requiring small spheres.
- L-styliZEISS L styli for measuring undercuts.
- T-stylusT-styli are particularly suitable for measuring opposing undercuts, such as grooves.
- Star stylusStar styli enable measurements in different coordinate directions.
- Cylinder stylusCylinder styli measure two-dimensionally and are used to measure thin sheets narrow workpiece edges.
- Disc stylusDisc styli are used to measure rotationally symmetrical workpieces with undercuts or recesses and bores.
- DiskDisks are used, among other things, for measuring undercuts, recesses or large bores.
- Stylus tipTip styli are used for self-centering probing of grooves or very small bores.
- Hemisphere stylusHemispherical styli for measuring tasks where the focus is on weight.