Plate extensions are screwed directly to the exchangeable disk at the point where the greatest force is applied. The use of plate extensions makes sense wherever it is not necessary to use a cube directly on the quick-change plate. This saves an interface and thus increases the rigidity of the overall system. The M5 thread and the two index holes enable the connection of additional standard and M5 pro elements in the Z direction. The M5 pro connections increase process reliability for series measurements due to torsion-proof mounting.
- Plate extension to reduce the number of interfaces
- REACH CFX® 3 quality for the highest demands
- M5 thread and index holes for adapting standard and M5 pro components in the Z direction
- Lightweight - complex push-button systems can be realized
- Thermally stable - no thermal expansion of the material and associated loss of precision
- Statically stiff - maximum rigidity enables faster scanning without loss of precision
- Carbon fiber tubes - developed by ZEISS with special winding for all metrological challenges
- product type
- Connection Type
- M5 Pro
- Length (L)
- 25,0 mm
- Ø Body (DG)
- 20,0 mm
- Meas. Len.
- 56,5 mm
- Carbon Fiber
- Connection Type Out
- M5 Pro
- Measuring System
- 48,0 g
- Accuracy Level
- Medium - CFX 3
Consisting of: Titanium adapter for connection to interchangeable disk CFX 3 quality carbon fiber tube Titanium adapter with M5 threads and pin holes for connecting additional components in the Z-direction.
ZEISS ThermoFit becomes REACH CFX® 3 - new name, same performance. Over 70% of measurement errors and fluctuations in reproducibility are due to unsuitable extensions. Especially with longer extensions, the influence on the stability of the measurement is very high.