M5, Styli straight, silicon nitride sphere, tungsten carbide shaftThe following overview shows you all available product variants. Click on a product to see details or simply add the product to the shopping cart.
Use the various filter options to find the required product variant easily.
|Product-ID||Ø Sphere (DK)||Length (L)||Meas. Len.||Weight||Shipment within||Prices|
Standard Styli suitable for all common measuring tasks. M5 thread for VAST active scanning sensors.
- Spherical styli have the same probing behavior in every direction
- SiN for less material deposits
- SiN sphere available from 0.3 up to 12 mm
- Tungsten carbide shaft with high rigidity
- Straight shaft with longer measuring length
- Proven ZEISS quality through high-end manufacturing
- product type
- Connection Type
- Ø Sphere (DK)
- 10,0 mm
- Length (L)
- 165,0 mm
- Ø Shaft (DS)
- 6,0 mm
- Ø Body (DG)
- 11,0 mm
- Meas. Len.
- 150,0 mm
- Stylus Type
- Stylus Tip
- Styl. Tip Mat.
- Si. Nitride
- Shaft Mat.
- Tung. Carb.
- 68,8 g
Depending on the material of the stylus and the workpiece, wear or material deposits may occur. Therefore, regularly check your styli under a microscope and remember to clean them or replace them if damaged. Depending on the type and degree of contamination, a wide range of cleaning agents are available for cleaning. ZEISS application engineers recommend stylus cleaning wipes or microfiber cloths.